So disappointed that I can’t get out to Loufest. Would have loved to hit the museum while taking in some great acts at the fest.
Not a bad string of good acts on Saturday (Day 1)
..and how can you go wrong with these two the next day?:
Loved Weezer’s performance at Lollapalooza this year and really every Weezer show we’ve seen. I let myself miss Cage the Elephant this time despite looking forward to seeing them the most that day. We had seen Cage at Lolla two times before where it also rained as it did this year. Cage is 3-0 when it comes to playing in the rain. Might be called 0-3 for many other bands who’ve been rained on to the point where it was an inconvenience. Matt Shultz – the Frontman for Cage The Elephant – did a speaker tower dive for the ages that I was lucky enough to capture on video!
WEEZER • SNOOP DOGG • CAGE THE ELEPHANT
RUN THE JEWELS • NATHANIEL RATELIFF & THE NIGHT SWEATS
SPOON • HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS • MARIAN HILL • LIZZO
HOUNDMOUTH • LECRAE • ROBERT RANDOLPH & THE FAMILY BAND
HIPPO CAMPUS • THE RECORD COMPANY • ZZ WARD • RAINBOW KITTEN SURPRISE
MONDO COZMO • NONAME • FUTURE THIEVES • MIDDLE KIDS • MVSTERMIND
RON GALLO • JONNY P • HARTS • JESS NOLAN • CHRIS BANDI • JACK GRELLE
18ANDCOUNTING & THEONLYENSEMBLE • BETH BOMBARA • MATHIAS & THE PIRATES • STARWOLF
DAILY PERFORMANCES BY ROBOT+BIKE ON THE LOUKIDZ STAGE
Get tickets here.
2017 DATES & HOURS
LouFest will take place September 9th and 10th in St Louis’ Forest Park. The LouFest gates will open at 11:00am CST each day and close at 10:00pm CST each day.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
Friday – LouFest U: 2pm-8pm
Friday – LouFest U: 4pm-8pm
WHAT ARE MY TICKET OPTIONS?
Here are the different types of passes LouFest offers for purchase:
- Two Day General Admission Pass – Enjoy all two days of the festival and the entire lineup.
- Single Day General Admission Pass – Enjoy the specific artists performing on the given day for which you buy a pass.
- VIP Pass – All the access of a General Admission pass with added comfort and class.
- Platinum Pass – The Ultimate LouFest Experience
- Children 12 years-old and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticket-holding adult.
Be sure to join our e-mail list for up-to-date information on ticketing and other LouFest events!
HOW MANY PASSES CAN I BUY? IS THERE A LIMIT?
Yes, there is an event ticket purchase limit of 8. This limit applies per person, per transaction, per credit card, per billing address, per email address, and other factors.
Any person or group that exceeds the ticket limit in any way is subject to and at risk of order cancellation and refunding at the discretion of LouFest and its partners at any time after initial purchase.
DO I PAY FULL PRICE FOR MY CHILD?
Children 12 years old and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticket-holding adult.
We now offer 100% Ticket Protection in the event that you cannot attend the festival for a valid, documented reason. The cost is 6% of the ticket price and can be added to your order during the purchase process. For additional information on ticket protection, please refer to Secure Ticket or call (888) 512-SHOW (7469).
ARE 2-DAY PASSES TWO SEPARATE WRISTBANDS?
No, it will be one special wristband, so you will need it both days.
Rain or Shine.
Ticket is for LouFest, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for refund. The ticket is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the ticket.
“Management” means LouFest, Listen Live Entertainment, and their affiliates. Management reserves the right without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state or federal law or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by Management. Persons entering the facility are subject to search for contraband. Pass user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event. Pass user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event and of inclement weather. The resale or attempted resale of the pass higher than that appearing on the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund. The pass may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Management. Pass user consents to Management’s use of their image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY PASS?
LouFest orders will begin shipping in the month of August every year. Visit support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888-512-SHOW (7469) with any questions or if you have not received your tickets within 48 hours of the event.
Commemorative RFID Wristbands will be emailed to all festival-goers around 2 weeks prior to LouFest.
QUESTIONS ABOUT AN ORDER ALREADY PLACED?
If you’ve already purchased your 2-Day or 1-Day Pass and need to change your shipping address, want to know the status of your order, look up your order history, or have a general question about your order, please contact our official ticket provider, Front Gate Tickets via support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888.512.SHOW (7469).
Refunds and/or exchanges are not allowed after a ticket is purchased.
LouFest strives to mitigate its impact on the environment. We take a considerable amount of pride in the efforts of our fans in maintaining the integrity of Forest Park over the course of the weekend. Partner with us to reduce the festival’s impact on the environment by participating in recycling initiatives such as Rock and Recycle, refilling your water bottles, and supporting the wonderful causes you’ll discover at the festival.
LOST SOMETHING AT LOUFEST?
Please visit the website and complete the online form. Be descriptive so we can match your item. During the festival our team will be matching found items with lost forms. If we think we have a match, you’ll receive an email notification with instructions to verify your item.
MARKETING & MEDIA PARTNERSHIPS
For Marketing and Media Partnership inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO STAY INFORMED
Our most informed LouFest fans are on our E-list, a group of lucky people that receive important announcements, critical updates & exclusive access to special pre-sales. Sign Up Today!
Get up-to-the-minute updates straight from the festival and also share ideas, tips & tricks with thousands of other LouFest fans when you like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, watch us on YouTube andfollow us on Twitter.
ALLOWED & PROHIBITED ITEMS
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home and going through the “No Bag” line at the entrance if you are not bringing a bag with you into the park. If you are bringing a bag in, you’ll be searched in the other lines. Respective signage will be at the entrance to help know which line to go through.
- Baby Strollers
- Backpacks (Standard school sized. No frames or camping gear)
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras – only nonprofessional photos and video cameras will be allowed, and must be without equipment attachments such as selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods
- Empty CamelBak water bottles and hydration packs, and plastic or aluminum water bottles
- Portable/collapsible chair (Individual seat only; no double wide or connecting chairs)
- Umbrella (Hand-held ONLY and no bigger than 42 in. when open)
- Water – you may bring two factory sealed bottles of water and refill them throughout the day at our free water filling stations
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
- Any and all professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Coolers of any kind. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Framed backpacks
- Glass and metal containers of any kind
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind, except 2 factory sealed bottles of water (up to 1 liter each)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Bicycles inside festival grounds (free parking is available near festival entrance)
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
IS THE VENUE ADA ACCESSIBLE?
The venue is accessible and there will be a special viewing area at the main stages for those with mobility limitations. The festival is held outdoors in a park. There will be natural terrain to travel over and if it rains it could become muddy. There are sometimes great distances between stages. Email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to answer any further questions.
Our Access Center is located inside the festival grounds just inside the SOUTH entrance. It is clearly marked on the festival map.
Our Access Center services include, but not limited to:
- Answers to questions specific to the Access Program
- Information relevant to our patrons with disabilities
- Programming information in Braille for reference
- Power outlet for recharging power wheelchairs
- Access to a festival map that identifies the viewing areas for patrons with mobility limitations (plus one companion). Please note that special access viewing areas have limited capacity and are only available on a first-come, first-served basis.
ADA WRISTBAND PROGRAM
Visit the Access Center for information on our wristband program. If you have mobility impairments you can request a specially colored wristband at the Access Center. This wristband is to show our team that you (plus one companion) are eligible to enter the wheelchair platform areas.
Note: the wristband does NOT guarantee a spot in these areas. These areas have a limited capacity and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The wristband is non-transferable.
PATRONS WITH MOBILITY LIMITATIONS
We do not provide personal care, golf cart rides, or push service. Please plan ahead and bring attendants if needed. In addition, the festival does not provide wheelchairs for rent or loan. Please make arrangements in advance if a wheelchair is
needed.Wheelchairs, power wheelchairs and three or four-wheeled scooters are allowed for use by Patrons with mobility disabilities. For safety reasons, requests to use other power-driven mobility devices will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Accessible portalets are available at the ends of each row of restrooms throughout the park.
SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS
Outside food and drink (except for two factory-sealed water bottles) is not allowed in the festival, but if a patron has special medical dietary restrictions, items will be allowed if accompanied by a doctor’s note. You will be asked to present your doctor’s note to security upon entry to the festival.
A patron requiring insulin is allowed to bring his or her medically necessary materials and medications provided all medicine has a prescription label with the patron’s name.
Out of concern for the festival staff and volunteers who handle the trash, please dispose of your medical waste and syringes in the proper disposal located at the medical tent (see public map for exact location). Please do not dispose of these items in other trash bins at the festival.